It’s with good reason that the tech and start-up set has found its home at NYC’s Ace Hotel. Tucked away on 29th Street, just north of the Flatiron District, the Ace lets you do business without it feeling like you’re doing business. It’s a perfect spot for Business Insider readers and through Pipeline, a perfect deal for business travel. Spend $35 and you’ll receive a special Member Rate: a 20% discount all year. The more you book, the more you save.
Why We Chose This Deal:
- On your first stay, enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coveted Stumptown coffee on us.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Stylish lobby where you can meet clients, catch up on work, or people-watch.
- Excellent workout facilities.
- Dogs are always welcome.
- The accommodations are designed for efficiency and convenience with tons of storage and hook-ups for your electronics and gadgets.
- Conveniently located, the Ace is steps away from most subways and near both Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Feel like something to eat? The Breslin Bar & Dining has already garnered praise from the world-renowned Michelin Guide. Or there’s the wildly popular John Dory Oyster Bar, which the New York Times called out for the sophisticated simplicity of its “incredibly good food.”
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.