- During a new interview with Harper’s Bazaar UK, Sophie Turner spoke about her upcoming wedding to fiancé Joe Jonas.
- The “Game of Thrones” star said that they’re “trying to keep it as low-key as possible so it’s more of an intimate thing.”
- Jonas previously confirmed that they will exchange vows this summer.
- The couple revealed their engagement in October 2017.
“We’re trying to keep it as low-key as possible so it’s more of an intimate thing,” Turner told Harper’s Bazaar UK during a new interview.
The 23-year-old “Game of Thrones” star also played coy when asked if they’re tying the knot this year, saying, “maybe.”‘
Although Turner didn’t share too much information regarding the couple’s wedding, Jonas already confirmed that they will exchange vows this summer.
“We’re going to get married this year,” the singer said during an appearance on CBS’ “The Late Late Show With James Corden” with Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas.
We’re going to have a summer wedding, which I’m looking forward to,” he said. “It’s going to be a lot of fun.”
The 29-year-old also said that Turner’s family is enthusiastic about rugby, so they plan on having a rugby game and a flag football game at their wedding.
“If all the groomsmen show up with black eyes and broken arms, I’ll be very proud,” he joked.
Jonas went on to say that in preparation for his nuptials, he’s learned a few things from his brothers’ weddings. Because Kevin experienced a snowstorm during his wedding to Danielle Jonas in 2009, the singer has decided to hold his during a warmer time of the year. It will reportedly take place in France.
Joe also explained that unlike Nick and Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who had two extravagant wedding ceremonies in December 2018 and held several receptions, he and Turner will only have one ceremony.
- Read Turner’s full interview with Harper’s Bazaar UK here.
- Read more about Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas:
- Sophie Turner says she’s met enough ‘guys’ and ‘girls’ to know she’s ready for marriage at 22
- Sophie Turner says fiancé Joe Jonas helped her sort through an ‘identity crisis’
- Joe Jonas spoofs ‘Planet Earth’ with a video of Sophie Turner tripping and falling in the snow
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.