- “Game of Thrones” stars Sophie Turner (who plays Sansa Stark) and Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) appeared on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Tuesday and talked about the HBO show, which returns for an eighth and final season on Sunday, April 14.
- “I took a scroll that was in one of the last episodes and it’s a huge spoiler, and I’ve just been carrying it around in my wallet,” Turner said when asked if she stole any items from the set.
- Turner also took her corset, which she’s “never going to wear because I hate it so much, but it’s the only thing that stayed with me throughout the whole show.”
- Williams added that she took a coin and got one of the Arya’s leather jackets that’s covered in mud and blood and “still sweaty.”
- Watch the video below (Turner and Williams talk about props at 2:38).
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more great stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.