Photo: Buddy Media
Buddy Media CEO Michael Lazerow is among the industry leaders to speak at Social Media Analytics. Other speakers include:
Find out how to measure the ROI of your social media efforts at Business Insider’s first-ever Social Media Analytics conference on Tuesday, November 1, in New York. This half-day conference will offer an intensive look at the biggest challenge facing marketers and publishers who KNOW they have to make the most of social media: how to measure their success. The conference goes from 1-5pm networking reception at 5pm.
Social media tools are among the quickest, most effective means of reaching consumers. From Facebook to Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, and more, the social web is ingrained across all age groups and demographics. Companies have incorporated these tools into their marketing budgets every step of the way.
So now that you’ve embraced social channels, how do you know what’s working? Currently there is no industry standard in measuring social media ROI.
Business Insider’s Social Media Analytics conference will discuss the most effective use of social media in your marketing campaigns and how to determine its ROI. What should you measure: impressions, clicks, followers, circles, likes, shares, buzz, influencers, or all of the above? Learn from Fortune 500 companies and social media experts how to effectively monitor and analyse your social media efforts.
- The 40,000 foot view: how social media is changing business
- It’s the money, stupid: Getting real ROI out of social media. What to do, which platforms to use, what to measure, which tools to measure with, how to judge success, what to keep doing, what to stop doing
- Move over, SEO: How to optimise your content and product for social media and sharing
- Social in the post-PC world; how to think about and measure social media for smart phones, iPads, connected TVs, apps, and HTML5 web
- See more >>
Who should attend:
- Marketers who want to put metrics behind their Twitter, Facebook, and other social efforts
- Publishers interested in learning how to maximise their social efforts
- Consultants and agencies who want to offer their clients a clear ROI picture
- Michael Lazerow, CEO, Buddy Media
- Henry Blodget, CEO & Editor-in-Chief, Business Insider
- David Kidder, CEO, Clickable
- Adam Penenberg, writer and NYU professor
- Jake Levine, Entrepreneur in Residence, betaworks/News.me
- Nicholas Carlson, Deputy Editor, Business Insider
- Dan Frommer, editor SplatF and contributing editor, Business Insider
- and many more to be announced
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.