Checking out a conference without an agenda is like planning a vacation without a travel guide: it doesn’t feel as real. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we’ve posted the full agenda for Social Media Analytics, Business Insider’s conference focusing on best tactics for ROI and measurement, taking place Nov. 1, 2011, in New York. Tickets are still available. The agenda includes:
- PepsiCo’s head of digital, Bonin Bough, sharing how the brand steers strategy. How does a company with $97 billion in market cap engage directly with fans? How does it know when it’s succeeding?
- Insight from Gilt Groupe on why they post their sales to Facebook first, and other social-media strategy. What leverage does that give the uber-hot startup? Jason John, marketing chief, will dish.
- Get smarter about data with American Express’ Christopher Frank and Openet’s Paul Magnone, authors of Drinking from the Fire Hose: Making Smarter Decisions Without Drowning in Information.
- Do you know how to optimise your content for social sharing? Check out the experts we’ve invited to tell you how.
- Why does Mashable use eight different social-media measurements? Find out more from associate editor Lauren Indvik, in a discussion moderated by NYU’s Adam Penenberg, author of Viral Loop.
- What if you’re not working with consumers, but rather big businesses? Ted Sapountzis of SAP will give expert insight on the major issues in b-to-b analytics, including metrics that are helpful in talking to the enterprise, as well as in-house vs. out-sourcing: which social-media expertise you need to have in-house, and when you need to call in a service vendor or platform.
- And much more. Check out full info on Social Media Analytics, taking place Nov. 1, 2011, at the Helen Mills theatre in Manhattan, and grab tickets while they’re still available.
Hungry for more on how the latest technology is changing industries and affecting your business? See IGNITION: Future of Media, our major dive into the convergence of technology and media business in late November, with speakers such as Sheryl Sandberg, Jonah Peretti, Jon Miller, John Borthwick, Gina Bianchini, and many more!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.