Photo: Steve Kovach, Business Insider
Now that Samsung has zoomed past Apple in worldwide handset sales, it’s not only developers who need to take note. Marketers should also bo be paying attention to where mobile eyeballs are looking. Learn more at Social Media Analytics, our deep-dive event into the ROI of social-media marketing tomorrow, November 1, in New York. Tickets are still on sale.We’re covering the evolution of mobile devices, with expert speakers including:
- Peter Farago, Chief Marketing Officer, Flurry
- Eric Friedman, Director Business Development, Foursquare
- Paul Gelb, VP, Mobile Practice Lead, Razorfish
- Jake Levine, Managing Director, News.me, and Entrepreneur in Residence, Betaworks
- Dan Frommer, Contributing Editor, Business Insider
…and more. Topics we’re covering include:
- Social in the post-PC world: How to think about and measure social media for smartphones, iPads, connected TVs, apps, and HTML5 web.
- Drinking From the Fire Hose: Which Metrics Matter?
- It’s the money, stupid: Getting Real ROI out of Social Media
- Business-to-Business Social Media Analytics: The Big Issues
- Move over, SEO: How to optimise your content and product for social media and sharing.
- Social Media in Hollywood: Secrets to Success and Stumbles to Avoid
Check out our agenda for full specs.
See you tomorrow!