Clocking 10,000 tweets per second during its final three minutes, America’s biggest advertising bonanza has come and gone. But there’s life beyond Superbowl Sunday: you can get an entire day of intelligence on brand advertising tomorrow at Social Commerce Summit, Business Insider’s major conference on the intersection of digital commerce and social media. Tickets are still on sale. Brands speaking include:
- Johnson and Johnson
- Kate Spade
- Martha Stewart Living
- Time Warner Cable
- And More! Check out the Agenda for the full list.
And Social Commerce Summit isn’t just about mega-brands. Incredible emerging companies, e-commerce market leaders, top investors, and publishers taking advantage of social commerce will also speak, including:
- Katia Beauchamp, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Birchbox
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-founder, Warby Parker
- Beth Collins Ellard, EVP & GM, DailyCandy
- Corby Fine, Sr. Director & GM, Audience Solutions and BD, Rogers Media
- Paul Lee, Partner, Lightbank
- Tim O’Shaughnessy, Co-founder & CEO, LivingSocial
- Brian Sugar, Co-founder & CEO, Sugar Inc
- See them all at the Speakers Page.
See you tomorrow!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.