Photo: Robert Johnson, Business Insider
Want to hear from Heineken, TicketMaster, Swatch, Walmart, and other mega-brands on how they’re reaching consumers on iPhone, Facebook, and online? Or from the entrepreneurs disrupting the $400+ billion US retail sector?So do we. That’s why we’ve invited them to speak at Social Commerce Summit, the conference on the intersection of digital commerce and social media, taking place Feb. 7 in New York, hosted by Business Insider. Tickets are on still on sale now. (Hint: follow @BI_Events for discounts).
Check out the agenda, now with new speakers. Or scroll below for the 30-second lowdown on what you’ll get with your pass.
Hear from brand executives, top investors, and entrepreneurs who are reinventing retail, including:
- Afdhel Aziz, Brand Director, Digital, PR & Brand Activation, Heineken USA
- Chris Bolte, VP Demand Gen, @WalmartLabs
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-founder, Warby Parker
- Lisa Gersh, President & COO, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Gilberto Gil, eCommerce Marketing, Swatch USA
- Kip Levin, EVP Ecommerce, TicketMaster
- Sheezan Makali, Director of Marketing, Fab.com
- Paul Lee, Partner, Lightbank
- Tim O’Shaughnessy, Co-founder & CEO, LivingSocial
- Brian Sugar, Co-founder & CEO, Sugar Inc
- Jon Teo, Managing Director, General Catalyst Partners
Get market insight via inside presentations and discussions including:
- Foursquare Meets Groupon: Should YOU Use Local Data In Your Commerce Strategy? The Facebook Beacon experiment showed that consumers don’t always embrace the integration of social and commerce data. But what about local data? And daily deals? Hear from Yipit on things you need to consider when evaluating whether using local data will be a win for your business or publication
- Facebook: What Works, What Doesn’t + What You Need To Know About Timeline How does Facebook compares to other platforms? What will the new interface mean for retailers? What are best practices for selling through Facebook?
- How Can Content Owners Leverage Social Commerce To Their Advantage? How can content owners add commerce without altering their content brand? What are the most effective tweaks to gain commerce revenue alongside content? When does it fit, and when are “readers / viewers” and “consumers” two different use cases?
- Measuring ROI: When Does Sharing Catalyze Sales? “Going social” can be profitable, but it’s up to sellers to figure out how. How can sellers track their efforts, effectively measure their impact, and plot the course for future strategy? When do fans, friends, check-ins, retweets, page- views and other metrics make a profit?
Follow @BI_Events for discounts to Social Commerce Summit. See you next month!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.