As the holidays ebb, Business Insider is offering a belated gift: complimentary passes to Social Commerce Summit, the conference on the convergence of digital commerce and social media, taking place Feb. 7, 2012, in New York. Here’s who you could hear from at the event:
- Tim O’Shaughnessy, Co-founder & CEO, LivingSocial
- Lisa Gersh, President & COO, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Jason Goldberg, Founder & CEO, Fab.com
- Chantel Waterbury, Founder & CEO, Chloe + Isabel
- Chris Bolte, VP Demand Gen, @WalmartLabs
- Brian Sugar, Co-founder & CEO, Sugar Inc
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-founder, Warby Parker
- And many others. See the full roster here.
Themes covered include:
- Doing Business On Facebook
- Designing for the Bottom Line: Give Customers the Experience They Crave
- When Does Sharing Catalyze Sales? Measuring Your Social Commerce
- From Blah, Blah, Blah to Ka-Ching! : Cracking the Product-Discovery Code
- And more!
Want to come for free? And listen to incisive discussion, network during dedicated breaks, and develop new business?
If you are a marketing, sales, or business-development executive at a brand — traditional retail, digital commerce, or other — you’re invited to email [email protected] with the subject line “Brand Ticket” and explain why you need to be at Social Commerce Summit. Folks will be contacted directly if they’re selected for a free guest pass.
And if not?
You’ll receive a discount code for the effort, which you can use on top of the current early-bird ticket rate.
Follow @BI_Events for additional ticket discounts and announcements.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.