On Friday morning, the BLS will release the November jobs report.
And in addition to Wall Street economists, folks on Twitter have also been sharing their expectations for the jobs report using #NFPGuesses.
So, a slightly more bullish expectation than Wall Street’s 230,000 consensus estimate, but nothing too crazy.
As a quick reminder, here is an overview of what Wall Street is expecting on Friday morning.
- Nonfarm payrolls: +230,000
- Private payrolls: +225,000
- Unemployment rate: 5.8%
- Average hourly earnings, month-on-month: +0.2%
- Average hourly earnings, year-on-year: +2.1%
- Average weekly hours worked: 34.6
You can read our full preview of the report here.