[credit provider=”Statigram/isapicturepassion” url=”http://statigr.am/p/308962683621381236_182986700″]
SocGen’s Global Asset Allocation is out with a report on Seven Key Calls To Kick Start 2013.It’s a good solid list of some themes that a lot of people are talking about.
- Long Europe (European stocks will outperform US stocks).
- Fall in Spanish yields (buy Spanish debt).
- Selloff in safe assets (sell yen, sell German bunds).
- Don’t fight the Fed (buy gold).
- Expecting overheating in the US credit market (buy high-yield credit).
- China re-accelerates (buy base metals).
- Buy Brazil (buy the currency and the stocks).