- “Saturday Night Live” opened with Jim Carrey’s Joe Biden giving a Halloween message to Americans, only to be interrupted by Kate McKinnon’s Hillary Clinton.
- “Don’t worry, they say I’m 8 points ahead. Poll numbers like that can only go wrong once in a blue moon,” Biden said before looking out the window and seeing a blue moon. “That’s a little troubling.”
- While Biden read an election version of Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Raven,” Clinton arrived to join in the rendition. “He says voters are being undercounted in the polls,” she said in an aside, referring to the filmmaker Michael Moore. “Also, even if you do win on Tuesday, the election could still be stolen from you.”
- “Come on! No one would dare. I will be sworn in fair and square. All the votes will be accounted for,” Biden responds, only for Clinton to snipe: “Just like Al Gore.”
- Maya Rudolph also reprised her role as Kamala Harris, saying: “Our nation will endure. We will fight another day.” Biden responded, “I’m sure it will be peaceful, no matter who has won,” with Rudolph’s Harris concluding, “Though it’s never a good sign when Walmart stops selling guns.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.