Snapchat said in a filing Thursday that it was seeking an initial public offering valuation of up to $US22 billion.
It is looking to price the IPO on Wednesday, March 1.
Here is the schedule for investors who plan to meet with the tech company.
- Evan Spiegel — Chief Executive Officer
- Imran Khan — Chief Strategy Officer
- Andrew Vollero — Chief Financial Officer
Pricing date: March 1, 2017
- Friday, Feb 17: MidAtlantic
- Monday, Feb 20: London (12 pm group lunch — 155 Bishopsgate, Broadgate Suite)
- Tuesday, Feb 21: New York (12:30 pm group lunch — Mandarin Oriental, Mandarin Ballroom)
- Wednesday, Feb 22: New York
- Thursday, Feb 23: Boston (12:30 pm group lunch — Four Seasons, Ballroom)
- Friday, Feb 24: MidWest
- Monday, Feb 27: Los Angeles / San Francisco (12 pm SF group lunch — Four Seasons, Veranda Ballroom)
- Tuesday, Feb 28: San Francisco
- Wednesday, March 1: New York pricing
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.