[credit provider=”Slaters 50/50″ url=”http://www.slaters5050.com/home”]
This burger has bacon. A lot of bacon.Here’s the rundown:
- The patty is 100 per cent ground bacon.
- The dressing is called “bacon island.”
- The cheese is bacon cheddar.
- There’s a slice of thick-cut bacon too.
- Oh, and there’s also a sunny side up egg.
It has been patriotically dubbed “The ‘merica,” and it’s the brainchild of someone at California burger chain Slater’s 50/50. It’s being offered through the end of July, reports Elie Ayrouth at Foodbeast.
Have you tried this thing? Let us know how it is.