- Skydivers in Texas honored the late President George H.W. Bush by forming the number “41” during a recent jump.
- On Monday, Skydive Spaceland San Marcos posted video of the jump to their Facebook page.
- “Words cannot adequately express our appreciation of your service, character, and family focus. We hope your family will appreciate this tribute to a great man,” Skydive Spaceland officials wrote.
- The 41st president, who served as a fighter pilot in World War II, was known for his love of skydiving.
- In his later life, he often went skydiving on his birthday. His last jump was on his 90th birthday.
- Bush died late last month at the age of 94.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.