- APBritney Spears’ fiancé Jason Trawick is reportedly negotiating a deal for the pop star to sign on as an “X Factor” judge. While Spears has already been offered $10 million, she is said to be holding out for a $16 million paycheck.
- It appears Lindsay Lohan didn’t like being mistaken for 66-year-old Debbie Harry—the actress goes back to her red-haired roots.
- Kris Humphries will represent himself in court against Kim Kardashian and her big-time Hollywood divorce lawyer. Bad idea, bro.
- No surprise here, after announcing they would start their own program XFinity Streampix to rival Netflix, cable company Comcast passes on partnering with the video site.
- Proving she is as crazy as her Tweets make her out to be, Amanda Bynes was stopped by the cops in Los Angeles for talking on her cell phone but fled from the scene as the officer was writing her ticket.
- “Glee” will always love Whitney Houston—the show is shooting a full-episode tribute to the singer.
- Jamie Foxx shows off his best Michael Jackson dance moves—in his underwear.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.