Advil, Tylenol, Aleve, and Aspirin. These over-the-counter drugs are essential to our daily body pains. But are we really using the right one for a headache?
More from Erin Brodwin:
- There’s new evidence that magic mushrooms could be among the safest recreational drugs
- There’s more evidence that drinking alcohol — even just one glass a day — is linked to cancer
- Juice takes another hit as a ‘healthy’ beverage
- What the author of ‘Eat Fat, Get Thin’ eats — and avoids — every day
- Here’s when popular fruits are in season
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.