Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Park MGM Las VegasLady Gaga performs during her ‘ENIGMA’ residency at Park Theatre at Park MGM on December 28, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Lady Gaga’s highly-anticipated Las Vegas residency “Enigma” kicked off on December 28.
- The show includes many costume changes, references to her music videos, and 21 songs – including the Grammy-nominated hit from “A Star Is Born,” “Shallow.”
- “Shallow” is the show’s final song, and while performing it live for the first time, Gaga got emotional and appeared to start crying. Her fans can be heard encouraging her to continue.
- Gaga has been very open about how much her role in “A Star Is Born” affected her, so it’s not a shock that the song would conjure up strong emotions.
- Watch the performance below. The song begins at 1:42.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.