- Sephora is having a Holiday Bonus sale for select members of its Beauty Insider rewards program.
- Customers with Rouge status can get 20% off their purchase on Friday, October 26 – Monday, October 29 and Friday, November 2 – Monday, November 5.
- Rouge members can share their discount with a friend on Friday, October 26.
Sephora revamped its Beauty Insider rewards program earlier this year, and now those who are a part of the top tier get a bonus sale in the lead-up to the holidays.
According to a recent email sent out to rewards program members at the Rouge level, the store is having a Holiday Bonus sale on Friday, October 26 – Monday, October 29 and Friday, November 2 – Monday, November 5. Rouge members will get 20% off their purchase in-store or online with the code ROUGEBONUS during these dates.
For those who need a quick refresher, here are the different levels of Sephora’s Beauty Insider program:
- The top tier is Rouge, which is for customers who spend $US1,000 a year.
- The next level is VIB, which is for customers who spend $US350 a year.
- The third and final tier is Insider, which is for anyone in the program who spends below $US350 a year.
A representative for Sephora could not confirm to INSIDER if VIB and Insider members will be a part of the sale, although there is one way for non-Rouge members to get the discount. Sephora is allowing Rouge members to bring a friend with them to the store on October 26, and they will also be eligible for the 20% off discount.
For those who need a little shopping inspiration, INSIDER previously asked Sephora employees for their favourite products in the store.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.