- The days of seeing Selena Gomez out and about in fabulous outfits are back.
- To promote her upcoming album, “Rare,” Gomez arrived at NRJ Radio in Paris, France, on Friday wearing a $US5,950 Miu Miu coat, a $US1,050 Paco Rabanne dress, and $US690 Prada heels.
- The 27-year-old singer left the studio in a $US1,680 Givenchy sweater dress, $US1,395 Saint Laurent boots, and $US240 Rebecca de Ravenel earrings.
- The total monetary value of her outfits was around $US11,005.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Selena Gomez is back from a hiatus and bringing her fashion A-game out in full force.
The 27-year-old multihyphenate star arrived at NRJ Radio in Paris, France, wearing a $US5,950 crystal-embellished Miu Miu coat, which she paired with a $US1,050 Paco Rabanne dress. Gomez’s midi dress is on sale for $US630 on Farfetch at the time of writing.
The “Lose You to Love Me” singer dressed up her outfit with a pair of $US690 Prada heels.
After arriving at the radio station in one outfit, Gomez stepped out in a cozier look.
In total, Gomez wore more than $US11,000 worth of clothing throughout the day. At the time of writing, it’s unknown what brand of tights she’s wearing with the sweater dress.
Despite the expensive price tags of her latest ensembles, the “Look at Her Now” singer is a fan of mixing high and low fashion. On Thursday, Gomez channeled the ’70s in layered Louis Vuitton denim, which she paired with a $US299 zebra-print, faux-fur Mango coat.
- Read more:
- Selena Gomez stepped out in a $US4,205 outfit complete with an unbuckled belt
- Selena Gomez channeled the ’70s with a new hairstyle, a $US300 zebra-print coat, and layered Louis Vuitton denim
- Selena Gomez wore an ‘acid green’ Versace dress and a chic faux bob to the AMAs
- 32 photos that show how Selena Gomez’s red carpet style has evolved through the years
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.