- Selena Gomez arrived at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival in grand fashion, wearing three wildly different outfits within the festival’s first two days.
- On Tuesday, she wore a white two-piece design by Louis Vuitton for a screening of her new film “The Dead Don’t Die.”
- She later changed into an off-the-shoulder minidress by Louis Vuitton for the Gala Dinner.
- On Wednesday, she opted for a navy-blue two-piece outfit by Chanel during a photo call for her new film.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Selena Gomez has been taking some time away from major red carpets lately, but the star made her grand return during the 2019 Cannes Film Festival held at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.
On Tuesday, Selena Gomez arrived wearing a white two-piece ensemble by Louis Vuitton
For a screening of her new film “The Dead Don’t Die” on Tuesday, she paired a cropped bustier top with a matching high-waisted skirt featuring a thigh-high slit. She completed the look with metallic strappy Jimmy Choo heels and a shimmering diamond necklace by Blvgari.
She then wore another design by Louis Vuitton for the festival’s Gala Dinner on Tuesday evening
She opted for a white off-the-shoulder minidress, though she kept the Jimmy Choo heels and Blvgari jewellery from earlier in the day.
On Wednesday, she turned to Chanel for a wildly different look
She attended a photo call for “The Dead Don’t Die” wearing a navy ensemble by Chanel. Gomez paired a navy button-up crop top with matching wide-leg trousers. She also added some earrings by Messika to complete the look.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.