Diet Coke: here’s what the newly redesigned can looks like. The new livery comes from design shop Turner Duckworth.
Anheuser-Busch InBev will sponsor a Jay-Z-produced concert movie. It’s another coup for Steven Stoute’s Translation.
Subway‘s Facebook page was overwhelmed with Japanese “Hentai” porn posted by trolls. Subway has taken up the issue with Facebook.
Tobacco logos banned completely in Australia. Replaced with health warnings.
EBay bans sale of magic spells and potions. Where will Hogwarts’ students go for back-to-school supplies?
- Groupon Has Cozy Deals With Its Chairman’s Marketing, Logistics and Law Firms
- Deutsch LA’s New Business Chief Tells Us How Far He’ll Go To Win Clients
- Here’s The Evidence That Progressive Is About To Kill Off Flo
- Facebook Wants To Put More Ads In Your News Feed
- Why Abercrombie Is In Desperate Need Of Reinvention
- GROUP M NAMES ROB NORMAN GLOBAL CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER: The North America CEO will take on the new role at the WPP media buying group. Kelly Clark, currently global CEO of Group M’s Maxus, will replace Norman as NA CEO; Vikram Sakhuja, CEO of Group M India and South Asia, will succeed Mr. Clark as CEO of Maxus, according to Ad Age.
- 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT WORKING AT FACEBOOK: “There is a fully-working hot tub in the New York office …” And nine other hilarious asides from Facebook’s London site lead, Philip Su. See photos of a Facebook hot tub here.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.