New York-based search marketing firm Clickable made a number of hires from Google, Microsoft, Leapfrog Online, and Boeing. The company, which makes software to manage search ad campaigns, raised a $6 million Series A funding round from Union Square Ventures and Pequot Ventures in December. The new hires include:
- Jonathan Betz, former engineering manager at Google (GOOG), joins as senior director for engineering.
- Bill Masterson, former group manager for direct sales at Google, joins as senior director for sales.
- Sandeep Sahi, former technology architect at Microsoft (MSFT), joins as senior director, engineering.
- Maxine Friedman, former VP of media and marketing at BrandIntel, joins as director of business development.
- Jeremy Gerstle, former network and communications scientist at Boeing (BA), joins as director, recommendation sciences.
- Ben Seslija, former exec at Leapfrog Online, joins as director, analytics.
- Ken Yarmosh, former exec at Web agency Viget Labs, joins as director of search technology.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.