Thanks to the bankruptcy trustee for Scott Rothstein’s defunct law firm, we learn what directors at Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler were reportedly paid.
Via Paula McMahon of the Sun Sentinel:
- Rothstein, chairman and CEO, pulled in $35.7 million in 2008 and $10.5 million up to Oct. 31 of this year.
- Rosenfeldt, president and 50 per cent partner, received more than $6 million in 2008 and $847,599 in the first 10 months of this year.
- Russell Adler, vice president and name partner, was paid $888,318 last year and $853,666 through Oct. 31 this year.
- Grant Smith, assistant managing shareholder, received $335,210 last year and $331,712 through October.
- David Boden, general counsel, received compensation of $637,874 last year and $380,404 this year.
Soon enough, we’ll know if those high salaries were paid with Rothstein’s alleged $1 billion Ponzi scheme.
Image: RRA print ad via browardbeat.com
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.