- Scarlett Johansson attended the “Avengers: Endgame” UK Fan Event in London on Wednesday.
- She walked the red carpet in an asymmetric pantsuit by Tom Ford.
- Her outfit combined a one-sleeved blazer with a cutout bustier.
- Johansson then wore a colourful floral dress by Michael Kors for a photo call event on Thursday.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Pantsuits have been one of the hottest red-carpet trends in the past year, and Scarlett Johansson just put a unique twist on the look that takes it to a new level.
The actress hit the “Avengers: Endgame” UK Fan Event in London on Wednesday wearing a black ensemble by Tom Ford that was a business-chic suit on the right and a daring bustier on the left.
Her outfit combined a one-sleeved blazer with a cutout bustier for an asymmetrical take on the “no shirt” trend that’s taking over the red carpet.
It’s unclear if the top is a custom one-piece design or multiple pieces put together, but Tom Ford is currently selling a similar cutout bustier for $US2,490.
Johansson completed the look with black trousers and heels. She also went with a bold scarlet lip colour and a slicked-back updo.
The star then stepped out Thursday for a photo call event in a slightly more colourful look. She paired a floral Michael Kors dress with black tights, ankle boots, and bright purple eye shadow.
“Avengers: Endgame” hits theatres in the United States on April 26.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.