Earlier on Bloomberg TV, anchor Erik Schatzker sat down with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. The two dished on financial reform, Citi, and more.
- 2:21 “I think the laissez faire of the past two or three decades have proven not to be very successful. There is no doubt that financial reforms will have to be enacted…”
- 4:21 “I cannot see the United States not passing a reform package. It has to happen… I think the financial reform has to move ahead. There’s no choice even for the Republicans to hinder that.”
- 5:20 Feels vindicated about Citi stake and backing of Pandit
- 7:00 Wants to see Vikram Pandit become a more vocal spokesman for Citibank
- 8:00 Kingdom Holding Co was hit by recession, but is much stronger now
- 9:45 Kingdom Holding working with other sovereign wealth funds, including Qatar and Singapore
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.