Saudi Arabia’s Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi said on Wednesday that oil markets are settling.
“We don’t want anything that creates volatility in the market,” Naimi told reporters on the sidelines of a conference in the port city of Jizan, southwest Saudi Arabia.
(Reporting by Rania El Gamal and Reem Shamseddine; Editing by Dale Hudson)
More from Reuters:
- Syrian rebel gets five years in Sweden for ‘torture-like’ war crime
- Two people killed by suspected Boko Haram mine blast in Niger
- Accused Boston bomber’s lawyers challenge jury-selection process
- Google invests $US300 million in U.S. residential solar projects
- Reuters journalist Maria Golovnina died of asphyxiation: autopsy