Photo: Photo by Douglas Healey/Getty Images
Twitter chairman Jack Dorsey, Spotify investor Sean Parker, and other tech celebrities are backing an effort Friday morning to raise awareness about gun violence in the wake of the tragic shooting at a Connecticut school.Here’s how to participate if you want to:
- Don’t tweet, email, or use Facebook from 9:30 to 9:35 AM ET tomorrow morning.
- If you want to spread the word on your personal site, embed a banner by clicking here.
- Alternatively, you can “black out” your website during those five minutes by using Web code found here.
- The NASDAQ market is promoting the effort on its Times Square jumbo screen.
- You can spread the word on Twitter with the hashtag #momentforsandyhook.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.