- Sandra Oh wore a tuxedo-inspired jumpsuit and sneakers to an after-party for the 2019 Golden Globes.
- Sunday night, Oh also wore a red dress that borrowed design elements from a classic tuxedo jacket.
- The Atelier Versace gown featured notch lapels and multiple buttons on the sleeves.
- Oh, who won best actress in a television drama for her performance on “Killing Eve,” wore two other gowns during the awards ceremony.
- She walked the red carpet in a white dress with asymmetrical sleeves and accepted her Globe in a long-sleeved white and gold gown.
After Sandra Oh stunned in three different dresses at the Golden Globes in Beverly Hills on Sunday, and she changed into yet another memorable look.
Following the awards ceremony, Oh celebrated alongside Globes co-host Andy Samberg at their private after party with Tequila Don Julio 1942 in West Hollywood, California.
The “Killing Eve” star, who took home the Globe for best actress in a television drama, looked chic and comfortable in a black tuxedo-inspired jumpsuit with a deep V-neck, glossy peak lapels, and pockets.
Oh paired the business-casual design – a piece from Goop’s G. Label that retails for $US850 – with white sneakers and a statement necklace.
Earlier that night, the actress walked the red carpet before the awards ceremony in a white Atelier Versace gown with a column silhouette. The dress featured Swarovski-crystal embellishments and asymmetrical sleeves, with the right side gathered into a voluminous shoulder accent.
Oh then changed into a bright red dress and hit the stage with co-host Samberg.
The long-sleeved gown, also by Atelier Versace, borrowed design elements from a classic tuxedo jacket, like notch lapels and multiple buttons on the ends of both sleeves.
And later in the ceremony, Oh accepted her Golden Globe award in a white mermaid-style gown with a boat neck and billowing long sleeves covered in gold sequins, designed by Stella McCartney.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Golden Globe winner Sandra Oh thanked her parents in Korean and people are loving it
- Sandra Oh called out ‘Aloha’ for whitewashing during the Golden Globes and Emma Stone yelled ‘I’m Sorry’ from the audience
- All the looks celebrities wore to the 2019 Golden Globe Awards
- Here are all the Golden Globes 2019 winners