Samsung’s new flagship phone, the Galaxy S4, will make its debut in the US next week.
Pricing and availability vary a bit carrier to carrier, but here’s what we know so far:
- T-Mobile will begin selling the Galaxy S4 on April 24. It’ll cost $149.99 up front, plus $20 per month for 24 months.
- AT&T is now accepting pre-orders for the Galaxy S4, starting at $199.99 with a two-year contract. We’re still waiting for a launch date.
- Sprint will sell the Galaxy S4 on April 27 for $249.99 with a two-year contract. New customers switching from another carrier can get the phone for $149.99.
- Verizon has not announced pricing or availability for the Galaxy S4.
- U.S. Cellular has not announced pricing or availability for the Galaxy S4.