SAICAST: Here Is What We Really Think Of Apple’s Lion OS
[credit provider=”Photo Illustration By Ellis Hamburger”]
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON iTUNES HERE >>The preview version of Mac OS X Lion has been made available for testing, and our colleagues at SAI Tools have the verdict.
Ellis Hamburger and Steve Kovach are discussing the features you should be excited about, and the ones that would disappoint.
We are also in week #2 of Google Plus and the social feature of the search giant is still buzzing, unlike its previous social attempt that was Buzz. Jay Yarow questions a statement by serial entrepreneur Bill Gross who said that Google Plus will get 100 million users faster than any other service before.
Download this episode (right click and save)
Intro music – Summer by Mind The Gap
And Don’t Miss Our Earlier SAIcasts…
• What Happens When Wall Street Invades Silicon Valley? SAICAST With Special Guest Bill Clerico Of WePay
• Facebook’s First Response To Google Plus
• The Highlights And The Red Flags In Zynga’s IPO Filing
• Burning Questions We Can’t Wait For Zynga’s Filing To Answer
• The Lame Lawsuits Against Google Disco And GroupMe
• Why Didn’t Google Just Buy LinkedIn?