We were eager to hear whether Rush Limbaugh would attempt to torpedo the budget deal on his radio program.
Here’s what we’ve heard so far:
- The GOP elite has given up already on the debt ceiling fight, preferring instead to focus on the Ryan plan.
- The AP fell for the GE hoax, because it fits within their belief system that GE would just give up money.
- Obama will call for various tax hikes, including the elimination of the mortgage interest deduction.
- Donald Trump will be on Rush’s show on Friday.
- What we haven’t heard: A vociferous attack on the current short-term budget plan.
We’ll update if we hear anything more.