- Harry and Meghan are getting married at Windsor Castle on Saturday.
- This graphic shows exactly where and when the key moments will happen.
- Follow Business Insider’s live coverage of the royal wedding here.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will marry on Saturday, at a wedding ceremony that will be the biggest British royal event for years.
It will center on Windsor Castle in southern England, one of the Queen’s oldest and best-known residences.
The order of the day will take Harry and Meghan through several different grand locations in the castle grounds, as well as through the town itself in a horse-drawn carriage.
The above graphic breaks down where they will be and who they will be with at the pivotal moments of the day. Palace officials also released a super-detailed order of service on midnight before the wedding, which you can read here.
Here’s a more detailed order for how things will go down:
More on the royal wedding:
- Meet Meghan Markle’s bridesmaids – all of whom are under 10 years old
- Here’s why Meghan Markle doesn’t have a maid of honour
- The guests at the royal wedding are being given goodie bags – here’s what’s inside
- The odds that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s marriage will last forever, according to science
- Queen Elizabeth has a fortune worth over $US500 million – here’s how much the British royal family is worth
- Follow all of our coverage here
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.