- Guests at the royal wedding are being given goodie bags.
- They contain a gold chocolate coin embossed with Meghan and Harry’s initials, shortbread, a magnet, and a bottle of water.
- Guests inside the grounds can also get coffee and a bacon butty.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry invited over 2,000 members of the public to their royal wedding – and they’re being given goodie bags.
The lucky invitees are filling the grounds of Windsor Castle to watch the couple and their guests arrive, and to watch the carriage procession as it departs from the castle.
The shopper-style tote bags have a bright blue handle and bear an “HM” crest as well as the date and location of the wedding,according to The Sun.
Here’s what’s inside:
- A large gold chocolate coin embossed with Meghan and Harry’s initials
- Commemorative shortbread
- A fridge magnet
- A bottle of water
- A voucher for 20% off the Middle Ward gift shop in Windsor
ABC News Foreign Correspondent James Longman added that guests can also have coffee and a bacon butty.
— James Longman (@JamesAALongman) May 19, 2018
The bags seem to be pretty well-received.
More on the royal wedding:
- Royal wedding live: Guests have started arriving for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s lavish ceremony
- Meghan Markle has broken her silence on her family drama – and says her dad definitely isn’t coming to the wedding
- Commoners invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding are being asked to bring their own food – and people aren’t happy about it
- Meghan Markle’s dad reportedly staged paparazzi photos and there’s a video that basically proves it
- Meet Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Grant, who recently lashed out at Meghan for being ‘unqualified’
- Meet Meghan Markle’s bridesmaids – all of whom are under 10 years old
You can read all of INSIDER’s royal wedding coverage
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.