NFL NetworkCommissioner Roger Goodell couldn’t escape boos from the Dallas crowd at the start of the NFL Draft.
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell got greeted with boos at the start of the 2018 NFL Draft in Dallas.
- Goodell had attempted to mitigate the booing crowd by taking the stage with Cowboys legends – Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, and Jason Witten.
- The ploy didn’t work, as the Dallas crowd booed Goodell into oblivion despite his famous company.
- You can watch video of the scene play out below.
More NFL Draft coverage:
- The biggest NFL Draft busts of the last 15 years
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The last 22 QBs taken in the first round of the NFL Draft and how this year’s crop compares
- The Cleveland Browns are considering a bold strategy – taking 2 quarterbacks in the NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL MOCK DRAFT: What the experts are predicting for the first-round
- Two of the NFL’s most promising teams have one big factor in common – and it shows why so many teams are scrambling to find their franchise quarterback in the 2018 NFL Draft
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.