- APAfter beating breast cancer several years ago, “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts just revealed she has a bone barrow disease called MDS, or myelodysplastic syndrome—and is getting a transplant from her sister. “I am very fortunate to have a sister who is an excellent match, and this greatly improves my chances for a cure,” she says. “My doctors tell me I’m going to beat this–and I know it’s true.”
- Matthew McConaughey and his baby mama, model Camila Alves, tied the knot Saturday in sunset ceremony Austin. The actor has come a long way since naked bongo-drum playing on the beach.
- It was a wild weekend for the cast of the “Jersey Shore.” First, Snooki found herself at the centre of a phone hacking scandal in which nude pictures of the now pregnant reality star were released. Then, the “Jersey” crew were involved in a “massive bar brawl” in Seaside Heights, NJ on Friday and finally, cast member Deena Cortese was arrested for being drunk in public on Sunday. Whew.
- And not a member of the cast of “Jersey Shore” but acting like one, Madonna, 53, flashed her nipple during a concert in Turkey over the weekend. Watch the purposeful nip-slip stunt here, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- The missing Fox movie executive’s family are offering a $20,000 reward for information to help find him. Meanwhile, homicide detectives descended upon his Los Angeles home where they searched for clues for over five hours.
- Fans of the almost-cancelled MTV show “I Just Want My Pants Back” besieged the Viacom offices in Los Angeles and New York last week by placing hundreds of pairs of pants on the Viacom properties.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.