- Robert Kraft was reportedly seen leaving television executive Barry Diller’s pre-Oscars lunch on Saturday.
- It was the first time that the New England Patriots owner was seen since Jupiter, Florida police on Friday named him as one of the suspects in a major prostitution and sex trafficking bust.
- The 77-year-old billionaire refused to answer questions as he left the fete and got into an SUV.
A day after Robert Kraft was named as a suspect in a prostitution and sex trafficking bust, the New England Patriots owner reportedly attended a pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles.
TMZ caught the 77-year-old billionaire on camera leaving television executive Barry Diller’s pre-Oscars lunch in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
The video shows Kraft being escorted out of the event by what appears to be a security guard. A source told Page Six that Kraft’s girlfriend, 39-year-old Ricki Noel Lander, was not in attendance.
It was the first time Kraft had been seen in public since Jupiter, Florida police named him as a John in a major prostitution probe on Friday.
Authorities said they plan to charge Kraft for soliciting prostitution on two separate occasions at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa. They also said they have footage of Kraft engaged in sex acts with prostitutes at the facility.
Kraft denied the allegations in a statement released through a spokesperson on Friday.
“We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further,” the statement said.
- Read more:
- NFL insider Adam Schefter says Robert Kraft ‘is not the biggest name involved’ in Florida prostitution sting
- Meet John Havens, the ex-Citigroup president who was charged in the Florida prostitution bust
- Meet John Childs, the billionaire private equity firm owner and major Republican donor charged in the Florida prostitution sting
- ‘I was very surprised to see it’: Trump responds to charges against friend and Patriots owner Robert Kraft