Noel Vasquez/Getty Images/Samir Hussein/WireImageRob Lowe thinks he saw Prince Harry at a stoplight in Montecito, California, and that the royal is now sporting a ponytail.
- Actor Rob Lowe says he’s pretty sure he saw Prince Harry sporting a ponytail.
- During an appearance on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” on Tuesday, Lowe said he recently spotted Prince Harry at a stoplight and it looked to him as if the royal had longer hair pulled back into a ponytail.
- “I am certain that isn’t true,” Corden said. “I think you didn’t see Prince Harry.” But Lowe said he was sure it was Harry and that he’d followed the driver to see “if the car went in” to Harry’s house.
- Harry lives about a mile away from Lowe in Montecito, California, with Meghan Markle and their son, Archie. According to Lowe, Harry is “very reclusive” – so much so that “seeing him in the neighbourhood is like seeing the Loch Ness monster.”
- Aside from keeping track of royal style, Lowe told Corden that he’s been surfing and recording his podcast, “Literally! With Rob Lowe,” while in quarantine.
- Hear Lowe talk about his possible royal “scoop” in the video below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.