Photo: Universal screengrab
- Rihanna is suing her former accountants—Berdon LLP, who she signed with when first launching her career at age 16—for allegedly losing tens of millions of dollars from her past tours. In the suit filed in New York on Thursday, Rihanna, who is seeking unspecified damages, claims the company engaged in misconduct and malfeasance, resulting in losses for her 2009 “Last Girl on Earth” tour, despite raking in tons of moola.
- Andy Griffith’s cause of death has been revealed—the TV star died of a heart attack at his home on Roanoke Island in his native North Carolina.
- Seth Meyers is reportedly the frontrunner to replace Regis Philbin as Kelly Ripa’s co-host on “Live!” according to sources close to the situation.
- Heidi Klum who? Seal is rebounding with a bikini-clad brunette on a yacht in Italy. Meanwhile, Klum is flaunting her own bikini bod for all of her Twitter followers.
- HBO has just announced that they are not proceeding with Fox News’ Roger Ailes TV movie produced by MSNBC rivals. “We recently decided not to pursue the Ailes project. It had become clear to us before even receiving a script that due to our company’s CNN affiliation the film could never be seen as objective,” said HBO Films president Len Amato.
- The British Video Association says video accounts for 47-per cent of feature film revenues. Sales of DVDs, Blu-rays and digital formats are the “single biggest revenue source for the production of film and television drama in the UK.”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.