- Rihanna wore a neon, layered orange outfit on Friday in New York City.
- The star was attending an event celebrating the new Fenty fashion collection, “Release 2-20,” which has a pop-up shop at Bergdorf Goodman.
- The singer and designer paired a $US960 sweater dress with a $US1,660 trench coat, both from her latest Fenty collection.
- She also wore a pair of metallic, heeled boots from Fenty, which retail for $US670.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The musician and designer represented her brand with her eye-catching ensemble, pairing an orange $US960 turtleneck sweater minidress under a coordinating $US1,660 trench-inspired parka coat – both of which are from the latest Fenty collection, “Release 2-20.”
Rihanna also wore Fenty Parachute Boots in a metallic champagne colour, which retail for $US670. She accessorized with layered cross necklaces and chunky hoop earrings.
Her coral eyeshadow and lip colour seemed to match her warm-toned outfit.
The musician and creator behind Fenty Beauty, lingerie collection Savage X Fenty, and namesake fashion line Fenty, wore the orange outfit at Bergdorf Goodman, where she celebrated the launch of Fenty’s newest collection and pop-up shop.
when y’all was asleep lastnight, I was out interacting with my @FentyOfficial digital windows at Bergdorf Goodman ????! If you happen to be in NYC today do a lil drive by before it ends tonight! pic.twitter.com/MDmmWSSFxG
— Rihanna (@rihanna) February 7, 2020
Fenty’s “Release 2-20” collection, which includes outerwear, tops, bottoms, shoes, and sunglasses, is available on the Fenty website and at the brand’s Bergdorf Goodman pop-up installation.
Rihanna’s bright outfit is one of the most recent examples of stars wearing monochromatic ensembles, which typically involves layering pieces of the same colour family for a striking look.
Representatives for Fenty did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Jennifer Lopez is the latest celebrity to sport the monochromatic trend, wearing head-to-toe teal with matching Jimmy Choo pumps
- Rihanna paired a mint-green minidress with a sheer shawl and giant diamond necklace
- 22 of the most baffling outfits celebrities wore in 2019
- Rihanna is the world’s richest female musician – from yachting trips on the French Riviera to a staff that includes a chef and personal trainers, see how she spends her $US600 million fortune
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.