- Rihanna confirmed she’s back with Chris Brown by tweeting a pic of the pair canoodling after his concert in Germany with the caption: “@F*ckyopictures i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!” Rihanna just scored her first No. 1 album this week — selling 100,000 more copies than Brown’s “Fortune.”
- New CNN President Jeff Zucker says of his future at the news network: “If we don’t try something different, we won’t succeed … There’s no doubt that I made some mistakes in the entertainment world and I own those, but I’m really excited to return to news.”
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have reached a truce in their war over the Thanksgiving Day blowout between Gabriel and Olivier Martinez. Halle’s attorney Blair Berk walked into the hallway outside court Thursday and held up a piece of paper with this handwritten message: “The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter.”
- French actor Gerard Depardieu, 63, was detained in Paris for drunk driving … on a scooter.
- A Korean restaurant in Los Angeles has re-named itself “Gangname Style” — but instead of suing, singer PSY is just flattered.
- Clint Eastwood’s reality TV star and USC student daughter, Francesca, has been named Miss Golden Globe 2013. Miss Golden Globe, who is traditionally the child of a celebrity, assists during the Golden Globe Awards ceremony.
- Miley Cyrus has a teeny-tiny dog named Penny Lane.
- Matthew Perry spoofs Angus T. Jones’ religious testimonial in a new Funny or Die video, mockingly urging people to stop watching his NBC show “Go On.” Watch below:
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.