- GettyThe former couple reunited on a dance floor in NYC.The moment everyone knew was going to happen but hoped didn’t is finally here—Rihanna and Chris Brown were spotted making out on the dance floor of New York club The Griffin Tuesday night and they didn’t care who saw. The Post reports, “Chris made his way over to Rihanna. He raised his shirt and was dancing promiscuously. Then they started dancing together and hugging and kissing in front of everyone” before heading into a bathroom and emerging “ruffled.”
- Come November, Khloé Kardashian and Mario Lopez will be the new hosts on Simon Cowell’s “X Factor.” TMZ reports the duo’s salaries will add millions on top of an already enormous talent budget with—Britney Spears in the lead at $15 million.
- Lena Dunham has vowed to make her hit HBO show “Girls” more diverse: “All I want to do is make women feel excited and included by the show,” Dunham said Tuesday at Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit, adding that she’s working to respond directly to fans “who are women of colour who want to see themselves reflected on screen.”
- DreamWorks Animation today announced that head of animation technology Lincoln Wallen has been named Chief Technology Officer.
- Former “90210” star Jennie Garth is on the cover of People magazine this week talking about how she lost 30 pounds of “dead weight” after splitting with Peter Facinelli—her husband of 11 years.
- Spotted: Charlie Rose doing the “Dougie” in Harlem, Minka Kelly smooching “Captain America” star Chris Evans in Los Angeles, Amber Rose takes her baby bump for a walk with Wiz Khalifa.
- Here’s a sneak peek of the “South Park” episode skewering TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” airing tonight on Comedy Central:
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.