- You can stay in a “Harry Potter“-themed tiny home that’s located an hour and a half outside of New York City in Marlboro, New York.
- The tiny house features the Hogwarts house flags, floating candles, copies of The Quibbler and The Daily Prophet, and a model of the Mirror of Erised.
- The home can sleep four guests, and it features three beds, one bathroom, and a full kitchen. It also sits on a 30-acre farm.
- The home is a limited-time pop-up for the winter that will cost $US159 per night, according to its Airbnb listing. You can see the full listing here.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You can rent a 300-square-foot “Harry Potter”-themed tiny home on Airbnb.
The house sits on a 30-acre farm in Marlboro, New York, according to its Airbnb listing.
Every part of the tiny space has been decorated in an ode to J.K. Rowling’s world.
When you enter the home, you’ll see floating candles, flags representing the Hogwarts houses, and other “Harry Potter” artwork.
The candles mimic those that hang in the Great Hall. A figurine that looks like Severus Snape also hangs by the door.
The stairs in the home have a gold finish and angular shape that appear to be a nod to the Deathly Hallows.
Despite its small size, the house features three beds, each of which has a magical look.
The home can sleep a total of four guests, according to its listing. Two of the beds are in lofts, while one is on the main floor.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, complete with an “Expecto Patronum” pillow and Hogwarts throw blanket.
Details from “Harry Potter” are everywhere you look in the house. For instance, every piece of this bedroom set references the series.
One pillow features Harry Potter’s famous glasses and scar, while the other has “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good” emblazoned on it, in a nod to the Marauder’s Map.
Meanwhile, the bedspread and throw blanket both feature symbols from the books, like Harry’s Patronus, Hedwig the owl, and the crest of Gryffindor.
Decor inspired by the series covers the walls, including a model of the Mirror of Erised in the kitchen.
Fans of the series will recognise the mirror from “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.“
The kitchen table even features copies of The Daily Prophet and The Quibbler, giving muggles a chance to catch up on the happenings of the wizarding world.
The table extends to seat more guests or to provide space for working on a laptop.
The house also features outdoor dining furniture and a fire pit, according to the listing.
Remote-controlled hanging lights make the window look like it’s covered in stars.
The effect is similar to the ceiling in the Great Hall that’s enchanted to look like the sky.
There is also a second tiny home on the property that you can rent out if you have a larger party.
But only one of the homes has magical decor.
WiFi, heating, a functioning shower, and linens are included with the reservation.
The house is a limited-time pop-up this winter, so fans won’t have long to give this “Harry Potter” experience a try.
The tiny house costs $US159 per night.
You can check out the full Airbnb listing here.
- Read more:
- We checked out London’s Harry Potter-themed hotel rooms which you access through a secret bookcase
- You can now rent Harry Potter’s entire childhood home for $US190 a night on Airbnb – but you can’t bring your kids
- ‘Harry Potter’ fans can now buy a Hogwarts Christmas tree topper for the holidays
- Helena Bonham Carter says Daniel Radcliffe used to hold all her beverages on the ‘Harry Potter’ set: ‘He’s got nice manners’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.