Verizon Communications Inc. is nearing deals to sell more than $US10 billion in assets, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
The planned sales include mobile phone towers and parts of its landline phone business, the WSJ reported.
Different buyers are involved in the deals, which could be announced late this week, the WSJ added.
A Verizon spokesman declined to comment.
(Reporting by Anya George Tharakan in Bengaluru and Liana B. Baker in New York; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
More from Reuters:
- Head Of U.N. Inquiry Into Gaza Conflict To Quit Over Israeli Bias Claim
- U.S. Lawmakers Preparing Cuba Telecomms, Agriculture Bills: Aides
- New FCC Internet Speed Rules Expected On Thursday: DJ
- Bombing Victims Testify At U.S. Trial On PLO Role In Israel Attacks
- Spotify Cancels Russia Launch Due To Economic Crisis -Independent