Keurig Green Mountain Inc said it would recall more than 6.6 million hot beverage-brewing machines in the United States that could overheat liquids and burn users.
The affected machines are Keurig Mini Plus brewers with the model number K10 and serial numbers starting with 31, the company said on its website.
The company will also recall 564,000 units in Canada.
(Reporting by Ramkumar Iyer in Bengaluru; Editing by Ted Kerr)
More from Reuters:
- Ten More Strikes Hit Islamic State In Syria, Iraq: U.S. Military
- Strong Prescription Sales Help Walgreen Top Profit Estimates
- U.S. Business Spending Plans Gauge Flat In November
- U.S. Third-quarter Growth Revised Up To 5.0 Per cent
- Build Greener To Tackle Climate Change, Arab Cities Urged
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.