Coach Inc said it would buy luxury footwear company Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC from private equity firm Sycamore Partners in a deal valued at up to $US574 million.
Coach said it would make initial cash payment of about $US530 million to Sycamore Partners.
Coach will also pay up to $US44 million in contingent payments to Sycamore Partners on achievement of certain revenue targets over the three years after the acquisition closes.
(Reporting by Yashaswini Swamynathan in Bengaluru; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
More from Reuters:
- Libya Pays Heavy Economic Price As Fighting Takes Toll
- Turkey Detains Dutch Journalist On ‘terror’ Charges
- Snow Forecast Takes Holy Land By Storm
- U.S.-led Forces Conduct 10 Air Strikes In Syria, Two In Iraq: Military
- FDA Approves First Dermal Filler To Treat Acne Scarring
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.