Airbus expects to win a “significant number” of orders at next month’s Paris Airshow, a senior executive said on Thursday.
Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Marwan Lahoud was speaking at a news conference hosted by France’s GIFAS aerospace industry association, which he also heads.
The air show, which claims to be the world’s largest, runs from June 15 to 21.
(Reporting by Tim Hepher; Editing by James Regan)
More from Reuters:
- U.S. fast-track trade bill clears key hurdle in Senate
- Once-parched Texas city orders evacuation due to floods
- U.S. sanctions two companies linked to Iran’s plane purchases
- Greece, creditors not in talks on extending bailout: Commission
- Detroit prosecutors join criminal probe of Takata over air bags