Pershing Square Holdings, one of Bill Ackman’s investment funds, said on Wednesday it had completed a $US2.73 billion placing ahead of a stock market listing in Amsterdam.
The firm added the exercise of an over-allotment option would see the value of the placing rise to S$3 billion.
Pershing Square Holdings’ shares are expected to be admitted for listing and trading on Euronext Amsterdam on Oct. 13.
(Reporting By Francesco Canepa; editing by Simon Jessop)
More from Reuters:
- Special Report: In Foreign Hands, British Automakers Overtake France
- Britain’s Hill Starts Ordeal In EU Parliament
- At Least 10 People Killed In Shelling On And Near School In East Ukraine
- Putin Says Russia Won’t Curb Internet Access
- Turkey Mulls Military Action Against Islamic State, Coalition Strikes Near Border