- On Tuesday, Queen Letizia recycled a summery look from 2018.
- The Spanish royal wore a $US26 Zara top that was sold out at the time of writing.
- She paired it with a floral Sweet Matitos skirt and $US74 handmade wedges.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Queen Letizia is back to wearing Zara again.
Just like Kate Middleton and other royals, the Spanish queen loves to wear budget brands from time to time.
Queen Letizia wore her most recent affordable look on Tuesday for a visit to Cieza, Spain. The Spanish royal opted for a summery outfit that included a $US26 draped linen Zara top, which was sold out at the time of writing.
She paired the top with a floral Sweet Matitos skirt and $US74 handmade pink espadrilles from the Spanish brand Macarena.
King Felipe kept it simple in a blue Chambray shirt, khaki pants, and brown loafers.
This is the second time that Queen Letizia has been photographed in the outfit
In 2018, she wore the same Zara top and Sweet Matitos skirt for a lunch meeting with the President and First Lady of Haiti at the National Palace.
The only difference was that she paired it with pale-pink suede pumps from LODI and a white Felipe Prieto clutch.
Just a few weeks earlier, on June 23, Queen Letizia was photographed wearing another item from Zara.
During a royal tour of the Canary Islands, she was seen in a green sleeveless midi dress that was on sale for $US26 at the time of writing.
She wore the textured dress with handmade espadrilles from Macarena, the same Spanish brand she wore on Tuesday.
- Read more:
- Queen Letizia paired a $US26 Zara dress with $US68 shoes for a visit to the Canary Islands
- Queen Letizia ditched her designer wardrobe for a $US119 dress from ASOS
- The fabulous life of Queen Letizia, a news anchor who married into Spanish royalty
- The glamorous life of style icon Queen Letizia, ‘Spain’s Kate Middleton’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.