While many companies claim to have lifetime guarantees, they often come with certain conditions that prevent you from taking advantage of the warranty as advertised.
Luckily, we compiled a list of brands with true lifetime warranties. These companies will replace, repair, or refund you for your purchase, at any time, no questions asked.
From Davek umbrellas to Tweezerman tweezers, here are 19 products you’ll only have to buy once.
You can get Tweezerman's tweezers, nippers, and scissors sharpened as many times as you want, for free.
If at any time you're not satisfied with your Polar Bottle water bottle, the company will send you a replacement for free.
Dr. Martens will replace or repair any pair of boots or shoes you buy from its 'For Life' collection.
Lands' End unconditional 'Guaranteed. Period.' policy lets you return any product at any time for an exchange or full refund.
Manduka's 'PRO Series' yoga mats come with a lifetime guarantee that covers defects and normal wear and tear.
Starting at $49, Davek's umbrellas are a bit pricey, but they can be repaired or replaced for free at any time.
Feetures! socks are covered by a lifetime guarantee that lets you return any product, at any point, for a replacement or refund.
If your Briggs & Riley luggage is ever damaged, for any reason, the company will repair it for free.
Lupine's 'Even If Chewed' guarantee replaces your pet products whenever you need to, free of charge.
If at any point you're not satisfied with your Darn Tough socks, the company will send you a replacement pair.
Thanks to its 'All Mighty Guarantee,' Osprey will repair or replace any of its products, for any reason, free of charge.
More from INSIDER:
- We took a group fitness class with a Victoria’s Secret model trainer — and it wasn’t your average workout
- One woman posted a side-by-side to send an important message about eating disorders
- Alec Baldwin mocks Trump’s response to Puerto Rico and NFL protests in ‘SNL’ opener
- A low-budget horror movie isn’t out for another two weeks, but the director already has an idea for a sequel
- Kids explain what makes the perfect toys and the biggest mistakes parents make when buying them
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.